Information About Diving in Cozumel
The island of Cozumel is known as one of the most considered destinations for diving in Central America. Diving is actually the most popular attraction on the island.
There is no bad time to dive in Cozumel. The water temperatures remain constant all year round and cool down only slightly during the winter months of September-December. You can dive about 300 days a year.
Regardless of your experience level, once you dive you will already find yourself enthralled by the beauty of this underwater paradise in Cozumel. The bright colors, the corals, the caves, the abundant sea creatures including sharks and whale sharks, sea turtles and hundreds of types of fish.
• Departure from the Cozumel ferry terminal.
• Diving at Reef Paradise, the most beautiful reef in Cozumel!
• Full diving equipment and snorkeling equipment
• The tour lasts about two and a half hours
• Of which 45 minutes is the duration of the dive
• Diving up to a depth of 8 meters
• The tour lasts about 4 hours
• Out of them an hour and a half underwater
• 2 oxygen cylinders
• Drop off in two different places
• Up to a depth of 25 meters
• The dive is about an hour and a half, after which you can get free snorkeling equipment on the beach