Information About The Pink Lakes
The pink lakes – Las Coloradas – are located at the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico, and are surrounded by salt dunes known as ‘Las Coloradas’. The pink lakes are considered a very rare wonder and a once-in-a-lifetime sight.
We start the day at 6:50 – the shuttle will pick you up from the hotel driving directly to the Pink Lakes where we will start the tour.
During the tour, you will see the salt production process that takes place in the lake.
Afterward, there will also be free time to walk around and take pictures.
From there we will go on a cruise in the area called “Rio Lagertos”.
You will see crocodiles, flamingos, and a variety of different species of birds.
At the end of the tour, we will go to have lunch and from there we will return directly to Playa del Carmen.
• Round-trip transportation from the hotel
• Mexican lunch.
– Full name
– Hotel name
– Hotel room number
– Departure times: 7:00, 11:00, 14:00
– You have to choose in advance whether to go out on a single ATV or as a couple.
– WhatsApp number
– Mobile phone number
• Please note: if there is a large hotel entrance or the shuttle needs to pick you up from the reception desk or the entrance area, please indicate this.
• You can book a tour 2-7 days before and no more.
(It is not possible to make an order 14 days ahead)