Enjoy the wealth of Mexico in the most emblematic park of Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya. Xcaret is the nature park in Playa del Carmen where you and your family will live Mexico in more than 50 natural and cultural attractions. Swim in underground rivers that come from the heart of the earth. Look closely at the inhabitants of the Aviary, the Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Butterfly Pavilion. Also, eat delicious Mexican and international dishes, discover Mayan ruins, and be thrilled by the incomparable Xcaret México Espectacular presentation. This Cancun theme park makes your vacations unforgettable.
Xcaret is a must-see destination while visiting Cancun and Riviera Maya, situated only 37 miles from Cancun International. Xcaret,” Mexico ’s sacred paradise” was opened in December 1990 as an eco-archeological park where visitors from all over the world can enjoy the splendor of Mexico’s biodiversity and cultural heritage.
The largest park in the area combining Mexican culture and a huge safari.
- Round trip transportation
- The park has a variety of animals and horse shows
- Stunning river that can be enjoyed by swimming or boating.
- At the end of the day there is a show about the Mexican civilization and Mexican culture in general.
* The park includes one lunch, one beer and a light drink during the meal .
Attractions that are not included in the price and can only be availed in the park itself:
- Swimming with dolphins
- Diving with a balloon
- Adrenaline boat
** The park includes lockers and snorkeling equipment with a deposit that is returned to you after the equipment is returned
- Full name
- Hotel name
- Room number
- WhatsApp number
- Number of people
• Please Note: If there is a large entrance to the hotel or if the shuttle needs to pick you up from the reception or entrance area, please indicate that.
• You can make a reservation for the tour 2-7 days before and not more.
(Making a reservation 14 days ahead is not possible)