Information About Snorkeling with Sea Turtles in Akumal
Akumal Beach is considered a protected area because of the wide variety of marine animals and coral reefs. The beach is about 30 minutes drive from Playa del Carmen.
Akumal is also known for being the place where wild sea turtles swim freely and come to lay their eggs. You can go snorkeling and get a chance to share the water with these gentle creatures and experience the beauty of coral reefs up close when you come to dive in Akumal.
• First, a round-trip shuttle will pick you up directly from the hotel to Akumal Bay. When you arrive, you can experience the unique experience of snorkeling in an area considered a haven for sea turtles. Experience swimming with these magnificent sea creatures in their natural environment.
• At the end of the tour, you will have a refreshing drink before returning to the accommodation.
• Round trip transportation.
• Snorkeling equipment
• Certified snorkeling guide.
• Cruise on a boat in Akumal Bay.
• one drink (non-alcoholic)
• Additional payments on the spot
– Full name
– Hotel name
– Hotel room number
– Departure times:
– WhatsApp number
– Num Of People
• Please note: if a large hotel entrance or the shuttle needs to pick you up from the reception desk or the entrance area, please indicate this.
• You can book a tour 2-7 days before.
(It is not possible to make an order 14 days ahead)