1. Your personal data controller is travelingos.com.
2. If you have any doubts related to the processing of your data, contact us at [email protected]
3. Your personal data is processed to:
b) implementation and contracts with customers or contractors (art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR if you are party to the contract, or art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR if you are its representative or employee),
c) if applicable – payment processing, billing, accounting, and financial reporting (art. 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR),
d) implementation of obligations resulting from the law (art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
e) in the controller’s legitimate interests, namely the marketing of its products and services (art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
f) for the purposes indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data – if such consents were given (art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
We also process personal data in connection with the implementation of other legitimate interests of the controller, according to art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR:
a) for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims,
b) for statistical purposes related to the improvement of work efficiency, quality of provided services, and adapting them to recipients.
4. In principle, we process the data provided by you. If you did not provide us with your data, their source is an entity that had your consent to disclose it to the controller, or another valid legal basis. In this case, the obtained personal data includes the data necessary to conduct a given type of marketing activities (typically, these are first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and/or mailing address).
5. Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: EEA). Taking into account the services provided by the controller’s subcontractors in the implementation of support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, the controller may commission specific IT activities or tasks to recognized subcontractors operating outside the EEA, which may result in the transfer of your data outside the EEA.
Recipient states from outside the EEA, covered by the European Commission’s decision, ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in accordance with EEA standards. In the case of recipients in the territory of countries not covered by the decision of the European Commission, in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, the controller concludes contracts with the recipients of your personal data, based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission in accordance with art. 46(2)(c) of the GDPR.
A copy of the standard contractual clauses can be obtained from the controller by contacting the contact details provided above. The method of securing your data used by the Controller complies with the principles provided for in Chapter V of the GDPR. You can request further information about the security measures applied in this regard, obtain a copy of these security features, and information on where they are made available.
6. The recipients of your personal data may be:
a) Companies carrying out marketing activities.
b) Companies that provide services or provide IT solutions.
c) Companies archiving and shredding documents (in the case of paper documents related to the implementation of processing purposes).
d) Companies providing courier and postal services (in the case of correspondence related to the implementation of processing purposes).
7. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, depending on which period is longer. In the case of concluding an agreement with the controller, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
8. You enjoy the rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, to data portability, and to object to data processing.
9. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above.
11. Your data will not be subject to automated decision making produces legal effects or a similarly significant impact.
The website automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
adjust the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
maintaining the website user’s session.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
“Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
“Statistics” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
“Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
“Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include the User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Controller to identify the User.
- The server logs are the only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.